The Cleveland Browns (1-0) visit the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) on Monday, September 18, 2023 in matchup between AFC North rivals at Acrisure Stadium. Pittsburgh is listed as a 2-point underdog. For this matchup, the over/under has been set at 38.5 points.
Take a look at the betting trends and insights for the Browns as they prepare for this matchup against the Steelers. The recent betting insights and trends for the Steelers can be found below before they take on the Browns.
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Browns vs. Steelers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
Other Week 2 Odds
Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV Info: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cleveland went 7-9-0 last year.
- The Browns' ATS record as 2-point favorites or more was 3-3 last year.
- There were eight Cleveland games (out of 17) that went over the total last year.
- Pittsburgh posted a 10-6-1 record against the spread last year.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs last year, the Steelers had an ATS record of 5-4-1.
- Pittsburgh had seven of its 17 games hit the over last year.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.