A pair of the nation's stingiest run defenses clash when the Clemson Tigers (2-2) take college football's 13th-ranked run D into a contest with the Syracuse Orange (4-0), who have the No. 21 unit, on Saturday, September 30, 2023. The Tigers are 7-point favorites. The over/under is set at 52.5 in the contest.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Clemson vs. Syracuse matchup in this article.
Clemson vs. Syracuse Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Syracuse, New York
- Venue: JMA Wireless Dome
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson vs. Syracuse Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
Week 5 Odds
Clemson vs. Syracuse Betting Trends
- Clemson has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once when favored by 7 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Syracuse has won two games against the spread this year.
Clemson & Syracuse 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.
||Bet $100 to win $20000
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.