The New York Jets (1-2) are listed as 7.5-point underdogs on Sunday, October 1, 2023 against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-1). An over/under of 41.5 points has been set for this matchup.
Here's a look at the betting insights and trends for the Chiefs as they ready for this matchup against the Jets. The Jets' recent betting insights and trends can be found below before they meet the Chiefs.
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chiefs vs. Jets Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
Other Week 4 Odds
Kansas City vs. New York Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV Info: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Chiefs vs. Jets Betting Insights
- Kansas City is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have covered every time (1-0) as a 7.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- One of Kansas City's three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
- New York has one win against the spread this year.
- The Jets don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- One New York game (out of three) has hit the over this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.