The Fresno State Bulldogs (6-1) will face off against their MWC-rival, the UNLV Rebels (6-1) in a matchup on Saturday, October 28, 2023 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field. The Bulldogs are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 56.5 points.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Fresno State vs. UNLV matchup in this article.
Fresno State vs. UNLV Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fresno State vs. UNLV Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
Week 9 Odds
Fresno State vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Fresno State has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- UNLV has put together a 5-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Rebels have been an underdog by 9.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
Fresno State & UNLV 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MWC
||Bet $100 to win $550
|To Win the MWC
||Bet $100 to win $900
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.