The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-0) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Wisconsin Badgers (5-2) on Saturday, October 28, 2023 at Camp Randall Stadium in a Big Ten battle.
On defense, Ohio State has been a top-25 unit, ranking third-best by surrendering only 10 points per game. The offense ranks 35th (33.7 points per game). In terms of total offense, Wisconsin ranks 65th in the FBS (395.9 total yards per game) and 40th on defense (333.4 total yards allowed per game).
Below in this story, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on NBC.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 9 Games
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
Ohio State Stats Leaders
- Kyle McCord has recorded 1,937 yards (276.7 ypg) on 131-of-205 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- TreVeyon Henderson has 295 rushing yards on 44 carries with five touchdowns.
- DeaMonte Trayanum has been handed the ball 60 times this year and racked up 257 yards (36.7 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Marvin Harrison Jr. has hauled in 42 catches for 766 yards (109.4 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Cade Stover has hauled in 27 receptions totaling 429 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Emeka Egbuka's 22 grabs have yielded 303 yards and three touchdowns.
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has recored 1,128 passing yards, or 161.1 per game, so far this season. He has completed 63.7% of his passes and has collected three touchdowns with three interceptions. He's also chipped in on the ground with 23 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner four times.
- Braelon Allen is his team's leading rusher with 120 carries for 704 yards, or 100.6 per game. He's found the end zone eight times on the ground, as well.
- Chez Mellusi has run for 306 yards across 51 attempts, scoring four touchdowns.
- Will Pauling has hauled in 398 receiving yards on 37 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Chimere Dike has recorded 282 receiving yards (40.3 yards per game) and one touchdown on 16 receptions.
- Bryson Green's 17 grabs (on 38 targets) have netted him 218 yards (31.1 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio State or Wisconsin gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.