The No. 11 Oregon State Beavers (6-1) square off against a fellow Pac-12 foe when they visit the Arizona Wildcats (4-3) on Saturday, October 28, 2023 at Arizona Stadium.
On the offensive side of the ball, Oregon State has been a top-25 unit, ranking 13th-best in the FBS by totaling 38.1 points per game. The Beavers rank 36th on defense (20.3 points allowed per game). Arizona's defense ranks 37th in the FBS with 332.9 total yards allowed per contest, but it has been bolstered by its offense, which ranks 20th-best by putting up 452.3 total yards per game.
See more details below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Oregon State vs. Arizona Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 9 Games
Oregon State vs. Arizona Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
Oregon State Stats Leaders
- D.J. Uiagalelei has thrown for 1,573 yards (224.7 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 60.2% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 124 rushing yards on 36 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Damien Martinez has carried the ball 105 times for a team-high 676 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times.
- Deshaun Fenwick has racked up 382 yards on 67 carries, scoring four times.
- Silas Bolden's team-leading 456 yards as a receiver have come on 32 receptions (out of 53 targets) with four touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould has caught 27 passes while averaging 63.3 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Jack Velling's 16 receptions have yielded 223 yards and seven touchdowns.
Arizona Stats Leaders
- Jayden de Laura leads Arizona with 1,069 yards on 87-of-125 passing with nine touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 131 rushing yards (18.7 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Jonah Coleman's team-high 433 rushing yards have come on 65 carries, with three touchdowns. He also leads the team with 296 receiving yards (42.3 per game) on 21 catches with one touchdown.
- D.J. Williams has taken 55 carries and totaled 246 yards with two touchdowns.
- Tetairoa McMillan has totaled 40 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 592 (84.6 yards per game). He's been targeted 59 times and has five touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing has racked up 409 receiving yards (58.4 yards per game) and eight touchdowns on 53 receptions.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oregon State or Arizona gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.