The No. 21 Tennessee Volunteers (5-2) and the Kentucky Wildcats (5-2) play on Saturday, October 28, 2023 at Kroger Field in a battle of SEC foes.
Tennessee ranks 33rd in total offense this season (438.1 yards per game), but has been shining on defense, ranking 16th-best in the FBS with 438.1 yards allowed per game. Kentucky is putting up 31.3 points per contest on offense this season (45th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 23.6 points per game (55th-ranked) on defense.
Keep reading to find out the details on how to watch this game on ESPN.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 9 Games
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
Tennessee Stats Leaders
- Joe Milton has thrown for 1,535 yards (219.3 ypg) to lead Tennessee, completing 62.8% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 232 rushing yards on 47 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylen Wright has 593 rushing yards on 91 carries with one touchdown.
- Jabari Small has carried the ball 73 times for 383 yards (54.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Squirrel White's 416 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 53 times and has totaled 39 receptions and one touchdown.
- Ramel Keyton has put up a 301-yard season so far with three touchdowns, hauling in 19 passes on 39 targets.
- Bru McCoy has a total of 217 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 17 throws and scoring one touchdown.
Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Devin Leary has compiled 1,377 yards on 53.8% passing while tossing 14 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Re'Mahn Davis, has carried the ball 111 times for 781 yards (111.6 per game) with eight touchdowns. He's also caught 15 passes for 193 yards and five touchdowns.
- Jutahn McClain has racked up 25 carries and totaled 137 yards with one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson has collected 23 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 338 (48.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 32 times and has three touchdowns.
- Dane Key has 17 receptions (on 35 targets) for a total of 282 yards (40.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Barion Brown has racked up 276 reciving yards (39.4 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tennessee or Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.