The No. 23 UCLA Bruins (5-2) and the Colorado Buffaloes (4-3) play on Saturday, October 28, 2023 at the Rose Bowl in a clash of Pac-12 foes.
UCLA has been making things happen on both sides of the ball this year, ranking 18th-best in total offense (463.9 yards per game) and 12th-best in total defense (282.6 yards allowed per game). Colorado ranks 37th in total yards per game (432.4), but it has been less productive on the other side of the ball, ranking worst in the FBS with 473.7 total yards surrendered per contest.
Here we will go deep into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ABC.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
UCLA vs. Colorado Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pasadena, California
- Venue: Rose Bowl
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 9 Games
UCLA vs. Colorado Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
UCLA Stats Leaders
- Dante Moore has 1,330 passing yards for UCLA, completing 51.8% of his passes and throwing 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- Carson Steele has 598 rushing yards on 113 carries with six touchdowns.
- TJ Harden has carried the ball 68 times for 388 yards (55.4 per game) and four touchdowns.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has hauled in 23 receptions for 407 yards (58.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Logan Loya has put up a 310-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 27 passes on 42 targets.
- Moliki Matavao has been the target of 11 passes and compiled seven receptions for 177 yards, an average of 25.3 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has thrown for 2,420 yards (345.7 per game) while completing 72% of his passes and collecting 21 touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Dylan Edwards, has carried the ball 54 times for 250 yards (35.7 per game) with one touchdown. He's also caught 23 passes for 217 yards and three touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has racked up 239 yards (on 56 carries) with one touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver has totaled 50 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 631 (90.1 yards per game). He's been targeted 69 times and has four touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has put together a 436-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 44 passes on 55 targets.
- Travis Hunter's 42 targets have resulted in 29 receptions for 353 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed UCLA or Colorado gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.