The Cincinnati Bengals (3-3) visit the San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Levi's Stadium on Sunday, October 29, 2023, and best bets information is available.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on 49ers vs. Bengals? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is 49ers vs. Bengals?
- Game Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The BetMGM line for this game has the 49ers favored by four, while the model predicts they'll win by considerably more (14.3 points). Put your money on the 49ers.
- The 49ers have an implied win probability, based on the moneyline, of 67.2%.
- The 49ers have put together a 5-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -205 or shorter, San Francisco has gone 3-2 (60%).
- This is the first time the Bengals will play as underdogs this season.
- Cincinnati has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +170 moneyline set for this game.
Who will win? The 49ers or Bengals? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Other Week 8 Best BetsRavens vs CardinalsBears vs ChargersChiefs vs Broncos
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: San Francisco (-4)
- The 49ers have covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-3-0).
- San Francisco is 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- The Bengals have covered the spread two times this season (2-3-1).
Parlay your bets together on the 49ers vs. Bengals matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (44)
- San Francisco and Cincinnati average 1.4 more points between them than the over/under of 44 for this matchup.
- The 49ers and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 7.2 less points per game than the over/under of 44 set in this game.
- 49ers games with a set total have hit the over three times this season (42.9%).
- The Bengals have hit the over in two of six games with a set total (33.3%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
George Kittle Receptions (Our pick: 4.5/Under)
Joe Mixon Receptions (Our pick: 3.5/Under)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.