The Los Angeles Chargers (2-4) square off against the Chicago Bears (2-5) on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at SoFi Stadium. The Chargers are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9.5 points. The over/under is 46 in the contest.
Prior to live betting this week's matchup that has the Chargers taking on the Bears, check out the article below. We have collected all of the relevant stats and numbers you need to know for your in-game bets.
Sign up to live bet on the Chargers-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Watch Bears vs Chargers on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chargers vs. Bears Quarter-By-Quarter Betting Tips
- In six games this season, the Chargers have had the lead after the first quarter two times and been tied four times.
- Los Angeles' offense is averaging 5.7 points in the first quarter this season. Defensively, it is allowing four points on average in the first quarter.
- The Bears have hit the gridiron for seven games this season, and they have led after the first quarter three times and have been behind four times.
- In six games this season, the Chargers have been outscored in the second quarter four times and won two times.
- Los Angeles' offense is averaging 9.8 points in the second quarter this year. Defensively, it is giving up 9.5 points on average in the second quarter.
- The Bears have outscored their opponent in the second quarter three times, lost three times, and tied one time in seven games this year.
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
- In six games this season, the Chargers have won the third quarter one time, been outscored two times, and been knotted up three times.
- On offense, Los Angeles is averaging 2.8 points in the third quarter (24th-ranked) this year. It is surrendering four points on average in the third quarter (16th-ranked) on defense.
- Looking at the third quarter, the Bears have outscored their opponent in the third quarter in two games this season, lost the third quarter in four games, and been knotted up in the third quarter in one game.
- The Chargers have outscored their opponent in the fourth quarter in two games this season, lost that quarter in three games, and they've been knotted up in that quarter in one game.
- Los Angeles' offense is averaging 5.7 points in the fourth quarter this year. On the other side of the ball, it is allowing 7.8 points on average in that quarter.
- The Bears have won the fourth quarter in five games this season. Meanwhile, they've lost the fourth quarter in two games.
BetMGM is your home for live betting the NFL this season.
Chargers vs. Bears Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- At the end of the first half, the Chargers have led three times and have trailed three times.
- The Bears have had the lead after the first half three times (2-1 in those games) and have trailed after the first half four times (0-4) through seven games this season.
- The Chargers have won the second half in one game this season, lost the second half in three games, and been knotted up in the second half in two games.
- Los Angeles' offense is averaging 8.5 points in the second half this season. On defense, it is allowing 11.8 points on average in the second half.
- This year, the Bears have won the second half in three games, been outscored in the second half in three games, and tied in the second half in one game.
Rep the Chargers or the Bears with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.