The Denver Broncos (2-5) host a streaking Kansas City Chiefs (6-1) squad on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at Empower Field at Mile High (with best bets available). The Chiefs have won six straight games.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Chiefs vs. Broncos? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is Chiefs vs. Broncos?
- Game Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The BetMGM line for this game has the Chiefs favored by 6.5, while the model predicts they'll win by considerably more (16.2 points). Put your money on the Chiefs.
- The Chiefs have an implied win probability, based on the moneyline, of 77.3%.
- The Chiefs have been favored on the moneyline seven total times this season. They've finished 6-1 in those games.
- Kansas City has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -340 or shorter.
- The Broncos have won one of the three games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Denver has played as an underdog of +270 or more once this season and lost that game.
Who will win? The Chiefs or Broncos? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Other Week 8 Best BetsRavens vs CardinalsBears vs ChargersBengals vs 49ers
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Kansas City (-6.5)
- The Chiefs have covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-2-0).
- Kansas City has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Broncos have covered the spread one time in seven games with a set spread.
- Denver has not covered a spread when it is at least 6.5-point underdogs (0-1).
Parlay your bets together on the Chiefs vs. Broncos matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (45)
- Kansas City and Denver average 1.5 more points between them than the total of 45 for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 46 points per game, one more than the point total in this matchup.
- Two of the Chiefs' seven games with a set total have hit the over (28.6%).
- Four of the Broncos' seven games with a set total have hit the over (57.1%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Patrick Mahomes II Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 2.5/Under)
Russell Wilson Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 1.5/Under)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.