In Week 8 action at Lucas Oil Stadium, the New Orleans Saints' Chris Olave will be up against the Indianapolis Colts defense and Julian Blackmon. Check out this article for more stats and analysis on this matchup for the New Orleans receivers against the Colts' pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Saints vs. Colts Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Chris Olave Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Colts
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Chris Olave vs. Julian Blackmon Insights
Chris Olave & the Saints' Offense
- Chris Olave has hauled in 39 receptions for 471 yards (67.3 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- In the air, New Orleans has passed for the 10th-highest number of yards in the league at 1,595, or 227.9 per game.
- The Saints' scoring average on offense is 19 points per game, 20th in the league.
- New Orleans is passing the ball a lot compared to the rest of the league, ranking third in the NFL with 39.3 pass attempts per game.
- In the red zone, the Saints have been one of the most pass-heavy offenses this season, passing the ball 36 times, which ranks them fifth in the league.
Julian Blackmon & the Colts' Defense
- Julian Blackmon has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 50 tackles, four TFL, and three passes defended.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Indianapolis' defense is 22nd in the NFL with 1,628 passing yards allowed (232.6 per game) and seventh with seven passing touchdowns allowed.
- This year, the Colts are bottom-10 in points allowed, ranking 31st in the NFL with 191 points surrendered (27.3 per game). They also rank 25th in total yards allowed (2,459).
- Four players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Indianapolis this season.
- The Colts have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chris Olave vs. Julian Blackmon Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.