Garrett Wilson and the New York Jets play the New York Giants in Week 8 at MetLife Stadium, where they'll be up against Deonte Banks and the New York Giants defense. For more stats and analysis on the Jets pass catchers' matchup versus the Giants' pass defense, see below.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Jets vs. Giants Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Garrett Wilson Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Giants
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Garrett Wilson vs. Deonte Banks Insights
Garrett Wilson & the Jets' Offense
- Garrett Wilson's 369 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 55 times and has collected 32 catches and two touchdowns.
- In the air, New York has passed for the lowest number of yards in the NFL at 957, or 159.5 per game.
- The Jets are just 25th in the league in points scored per game, at 18.8.
- New York is not passing the ball very often compared to the rest of the league, ranking fifth in the NFL with 30.5 pass attempts per contest.
- In the red zone, the Jets have been one of the least pass-happy offenses this season, passing the ball 21 times (eighth-fewest in NFL).
Deonte Banks & the Giants' Defense
- Deonte Banks has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 23 tackles, one TFL, and five passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, New York's D ranks 18th in the NFL with 1,499 passing yards allowed (214.1 per game) and 10th with eight passing touchdowns allowed.
- So far this season, the Giants' defense has struggled to keep opponents out of the end zone, as it ranks 24th in the NFL with 24.9 points allowed per contest. When it comes to total yards, the team ranks 26th with 2,460 total yards allowed (351.4 per game).
- New York has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to three players this season.
- The Giants have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Garrett Wilson vs. Deonte Banks Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.