Best bets are available as the Arizona Cardinals (1-6) head into a matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (5-2) on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at State Farm Stadium on a four-game losing streak.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Ravens vs. Cardinals? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is Ravens vs. Cardinals?
- Game Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The Ravens are the bet in this contest. They're favored by 12.4 more points in the model than BetMGM (21.4 to 9).
- The implied probability for this matchup, considering the moneyline, gives the Ravens an 83.3% chance to win.
- The Ravens have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-2).
- Baltimore has played as a moneyline favorite of -500 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- The Cardinals have won one of the seven games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has a record of 1-1 when it is set as an underdog of +380 or more by bookmakers this season.
Who will win? The Ravens or Cardinals? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Other Week 8 Best BetsChiefs vs BroncosBears vs ChargersBengals vs 49ers
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Baltimore (-9)
- The Ravens have covered the spread five times this season (5-2-0).
- Baltimore is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread three times over seven games with a set spread.
- Arizona is 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
Parlay your bets together on the Ravens vs. Cardinals matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (44.5)
- These teams average a combined 42.5 points per game, 2.0 less points than the total of 44.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 39.9 points per game, 4.6 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Baltimore has hit the over in two of seven games with a set total (28.6%).
- Out of the Cardinals' seven games with a set total, four have hit the over (57.1%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Lamar Jackson Rushing Attempts (Our pick: 9.5/Under)
Joshua Dobbs Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 0.5/Over)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.