When the Detroit Lions clash with the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 8, Amon-Ra St. Brown will face a Raiders pass defense featuring Robert Spillane. For more stats and analysis on this matchup, check out the following article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Lions vs. Raiders Game Info
- Game Date: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Ford Field
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- TV: ABC/ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Amon-Ra St. Brown Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Raiders
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Robert Spillane Insights
Amon-Ra St. Brown & the Lions' Offense
- Amon-Ra St. Brown's 557 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 69 times and has totaled 51 catches and three touchdowns.
- In the air, Detroit is 13th in passing yards in the league with 1,810, or 258.6 per game.
- The Lions' scoring average on offense ranks 12th in the NFL, at 24.9 points per game.
- Detroit is throwing the ball a lot compared to the rest of the league, ranking seventh in the NFL with 36.6 pass attempts per contest.
- In the red zone, the Lions are not throwing the ball very often compared to the rest of the league, ranking third in the NFL with 20 total red-zone pass attempts (31.3% red-zone pass rate).
Robert Spillane & the Raiders' Defense
- Robert Spillane has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 57 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and two passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Las Vegas is top-10 this season, ranking fifth in the NFL with 1,312 total passing yards allowed (187.4 allowed per game). It also ranks 11th in passing TDs allowed (nine).
- This year, the Raiders rank 18th in the NFL in points allowed (23 per game) and fourth in total yards allowed (316.4 per game).
- Las Vegas hasn't allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Raiders have allowed nine players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Robert Spillane Advanced Stats
|Amon-Ra St. Brown
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.