The Detroit Lions (5-2) play the Las Vegas Raiders (3-4) at Ford Field on Monday, October 30, 2023. We have best bets recommendations for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Lions vs. Raiders? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is Lions vs. Raiders?
- Game Date: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ABC/ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Our computers expect the same result as BetMGM, but have the Lions winning by a considerably more robust margin (16.4 points). Take the Lions.
- The Lions have an implied win probability, based on the moneyline, of 78.3%.
- The Lions are 4-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- Detroit has played as a moneyline favorite of -360 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Raiders have been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- Las Vegas has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +285 odds on them winning this game.
Who will win? The Lions or Raiders? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Detroit (-7)
- The Lions are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, Detroit has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- The Raiders are 3-3-1 against the spread this year.
- Las Vegas is winless against the spread when it is 7-point underdogs or more (0-1-1).
Parlay your bets together on the Lions vs. Raiders matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (45.5)
- The two teams average a combined 4.6 less points per game (40.9) than this game's over/under of 45.5 points.
- The Lions and the Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 less points per game than the point total of 45.5 set for this game.
- Four of the Lions' seven games with a set total have hit the over (57.1%).
- The Raiders have gone over in two of seven games with a set total (28.6%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receptions (Our pick: 7.5/Under)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Attempts (Our pick: 16.5/Under)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.