The Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) and Tennessee Titans (3-4) are slated to go head to head at Acrisure Stadium on November 2, which means that Kenny Pickett and Ryan Tannehill will be under center for the respective teams. Below, we dissect both quarterbacks, highlighting the numbers and trends that will come into play this week.
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
Steelers vs. Titans Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, November 2, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Pickett this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kenny Pickett vs. Ryan Tannehill Matchup
||Passing Yards (Per Game)
||Rushing Yards (Per game)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Titans Defensive Stats
- So far this season, the Titans have been clicking on defense, with 20.0 points allowed per game (10th in NFL).
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Tennessee's defense ranks 11th in the NFL with 1,624 passing yards allowed (232.0 per game) and third with seven passing touchdowns allowed.
- Against the run, the Titans are 11th in the NFL with 752 rushing yards allowed (107.4 per game) and eighth in yards allowed per rush attempt (3.8).
- On defense, Tennessee is 15th in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed at 38.5%. In red-zone percentage allowed, it ranks second at 34.6%.
Who comes out on top when the Steelers and the Titans square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Steelers Defensive Stats
- So far this season, the Titans' defensive unit has been clicking this season, as it ranks 10th in the league with 140 points allowed (20.0 per game).
- When it comes to defending the pass, Tennessee has allowed 1,624 total passing yards (11th in NFL) and rank 27th in yards allowed per pass attempt (7.2).
- Against the run, the Titans have given up 752 rushing yards this year, ranking 11th in the league. In terms of rushing TDs allowed, they rank sixth in the NFL with four.
- Defensively, Tennessee ranks 15th in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed (38.5%) and second in red-zone efficiency allowed (34.6%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.