The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (8-0) and the Purdue Boilermakers (2-6) play on Saturday, November 4, 2023 at Michigan Stadium in a battle of Big Ten opponents.
Michigan has been finding success on both offense and defense, ranking sixth-best in scoring offense (40.6 points per game) and best in scoring defense (5.9 points allowed per game). Purdue is accumulating 21.9 points per game on offense this season (106th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 30 points per game (104th-ranked) on defense.
Below we dig deep into all of the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on NBC.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Michigan vs. Purdue Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Michigan Stadium
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 10 Games
Michigan vs. Purdue Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
Michigan Stats Leaders
- J.J. McCarthy has thrown for 1,799 yards (224.9 ypg) to lead Michigan, completing 78.1% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 168 rushing yards on 33 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Blake Corum has racked up 605 yards on 111 carries while finding paydirt 13 times as a runner.
- Donovan Edwards has been handed the ball 66 times this year and racked up 211 yards (26.4 per game) with one touchdown. He's also contributed in the passing game with 21 grabs for 184 yards
- Roman Wilson's team-high 446 yards as a receiver have come on 27 receptions (out of 37 targets) with 10 touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has hauled in 22 receptions totaling 383 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Colston Loveland's 23 catches have turned into 364 yards and four touchdowns.
Purdue Stats Leaders
- Hudson Card has thrown for 1,717 yards (214.6 ypg) while completing 59.4% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- Devin Mockobee has run the ball 112 times for 520 yards, with four touchdowns.
- Tyrone Tracy Jr. has run for 325 yards across 60 carries, scoring five touchdowns.
- Deion Burks paces his team with 426 receiving yards on 29 catches with five touchdowns.
- TJ Sheffield has caught 30 passes and compiled 336 receiving yards (42 per game) with one touchdown.
- Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen's 40 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for 329 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Michigan or Purdue gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.