The No. 16 Oregon State Beavers (6-2) and the Colorado Buffaloes (4-4) square off on Saturday, November 4, 2023 at Folsom Field in a battle of Pac-12 opponents.
From an offensive standpoint, Oregon State ranks 31st in the FBS with 439.6 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 46th in total defense (344.8 yards allowed per contest). Colorado has been sputtering defensively, ranking ninth-worst with 34.9 points surrendered per game. It has been more productive offensively, putting up 32.1 points per contest (39th-ranked).
We have more details below, including how to watch this game on ESPN.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Oregon State vs. Colorado Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 10 Games
Oregon State vs. Colorado Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
Oregon State Stats Leaders
- D.J. Uiagalelei has thrown for 1,791 yards (223.9 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 59.2% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 134 rushing yards on 42 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Damien Martinez, has carried the ball 119 times for 763 yards (95.4 per game), scoring three times.
- Deshaun Fenwick has been handed the ball 71 times this year and racked up 397 yards (49.6 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Silas Bolden has hauled in 37 catches for 522 yards (65.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Anthony Gould has put up a 501-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 44 targets.
- Jack Velling has a total of 294 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 21 passes and scoring eight touchdowns.
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders leads Colorado with 2,637 yards on 246-of-347 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Dylan Edwards, has carried the ball 58 times for 262 yards (32.8 per game) with one touchdown. He's also caught 25 passes for 229 yards and three touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has piled up 59 carries and totaled 247 yards with one touchdown.
- Xavier Weaver has collected 55 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 717 (89.6 yards per game). He's been targeted 77 times and has four touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has caught 50 passes and compiled 471 receiving yards (58.9 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Travis Hunter's 47 targets have resulted in 32 receptions for 360 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oregon State or Colorado gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.