Amari Cooper and the Cleveland Browns play the Arizona Cardinals in Week 9 at Cleveland Browns Stadium, where they'll face Zaven Collins and the Arizona Cardinals defense. For more stats and analysis on the Browns receivers' matchup versus the Cardinals' secondary, continue reading.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Browns vs. Cardinals Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Amari Cooper Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Cardinals
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Amari Cooper vs. Zaven Collins Insights
Amari Cooper & the Browns' Offense
- Amari Cooper's team-high 478 yards as a receiver have come on 30 receptions (out of 58 targets) with one touchdown.
- In terms of the passing game, Cleveland is averaging 180.0 yards (1,260 total), which is the third-fewest in the league.
- The Browns' scoring average on offense is 22.0 points per game, 19th in the NFL.
- Cleveland averages 34.4 pass attempts per contest this year, placing it 16th in the NFL.
- In the red zone, the Browns air it out less frequently than most of the league, throwing 18 times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (45.0% red-zone pass rate), which ranks worst in the NFL.
Zaven Collins & the Cardinals' Defense
- Zaven Collins has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 17 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and two passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Arizona is having trouble this season, with 1,801 passing yards allowed (23rd in NFL). It ranks 25th with 12 passing touchdowns allowed.
- This season, the Cardinals' defense has struggled to stop opposing offenses, as it ranks 28th in the league with 26.6 points allowed per contest. When it comes to total yards, the team ranks 28th with 2,846 total yards allowed (355.8 per game).
- Arizona has allowed three players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed a touchdown pass to 10 players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Amari Cooper vs. Zaven Collins Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.