Check out best bets for when the Kansas City Chiefs (6-2) and the Miami Dolphins (6-2) play at Deutsche Bank Park on Sunday, November 5, 2023.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Chiefs vs. Dolphins? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is Chiefs vs. Dolphins?
- Game Date: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Time: 9:30 AM ET
- TV: NFL Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The model projects the Chiefs to win, just as BetMGM does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (3.6 to 1.5).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Chiefs' implied win probability is 55.0%.
- The Chiefs have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They've gone 6-2 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -122 or shorter, Kansas City has gone 6-2 (75%).
- This season, the Dolphins have been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- Miami has entered three games this season as the underdog by +102 or more and is 1-2 in those contests.
Who will win? The Chiefs or Dolphins? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Other Week 9 Best BetsRams vs PackersVikings vs FalconsCardinals vs BrownsBears vs SaintsCommanders vs Patriots
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Kansas City (-1.5)
- The Chiefs are 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it is played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Kansas City has an ATS record of 5-3.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread six times in eight games with a set spread.
- Miami has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
Parlay your bets together on the Chiefs vs. Dolphins matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (51)
- These teams average 57.3 points per game combined (including the postseason), 6.3 more than the total of 51.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 41.6 points per game, 9.4 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- Out of the Chiefs' eight games with a set total, two have hit the over (25%).
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Dolphins' eight games with a set total.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Travis Kelce Receptions (Our pick: 7.5/Under)
Tyreek Hill Receptions (Our pick: 7.5/Under)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.