At Caesars Superdome in Week 9, the New Orleans Saints' Chris Olave will be lined up against the Chicago Bears pass defense and Jaylon Johnson. Check out this article for more stats and analysis on this important matchup.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Saints vs. Bears Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Caesars Superdome
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Chris Olave Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Bears
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Chris Olave vs. Jaylon Johnson Insights
Chris Olave & the Saints' Offense
- Chris Olave has hauled in 44 receptions for 517 yards (64.6 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- In terms of passing yards, New Orleans has the eighth-most in the league, with 1,945 (243.1 per game).
- The Saints are averaging 21.4 points per game, 15th in the league.
- New Orleans has one of the highest pass rates in the league this season, airing it out 38.0 times per game (fifth in NFL).
- The Saints have made 38 pass attempts inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season, ranking them 11th in the NFL. They pass the ball 45.2% of the time in the red zone.
Jaylon Johnson & the Bears' Defense
- Jaylon Johnson has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 18 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Chicago is struggling this season, with 2,098 passing yards allowed (31st in NFL). It ranks 31st with 17 passing touchdowns allowed.
- So far this year, the Bears' defense has struggled to keep opponents out of the end zone, as it ranks 29th in the league with 27.3 points allowed per game. When it comes to total yards, the team ranks 25th with 2,728 total yards allowed (341.0 per game).
- Chicago has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- 15 players have hauled in a touchdown against the Bears this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chris Olave vs. Jaylon Johnson Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.