Hunter Henry versus the Washington Commanders pass defense and Kendall Fuller is a matchup to watch in Week 9, when the Patriots face the Commanders at Gillette Stadium. We have stats and analysis available for you right here.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Patriots vs. Commanders Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Gillette Stadium
- Location: Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Hunter Henry Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (TEs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Commanders
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Hunter Henry vs. Kendall Fuller Insights
Hunter Henry & the Patriots' Offense
- Hunter Henry leads his squad with 238 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 23 catches (out of 34 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- In the air, New England has passed for 1,603 yards, or 200.4 per game -- that put the team 17th in the NFL.
- The Patriots are only 31st in the NFL in points scored per game, at 14.8.
- New England averages 34.8 pass attempts per contest this season, placing it 14th in the NFL.
- In the red zone, the Patriots have been one of the least pass-happy teams this season, airing it out 23 times (sixth-fewest in NFL).
Kendall Fuller & the Commanders' Defense
- Kendall Fuller has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 40 tackles and six passes defended.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Washington's defense has been ineffective this season, as it ranks 29th in the league with 256.8 passing yards per game allowed. In terms of yards per attempt, the team ranks 30th in the NFL with 7.5 yards allowed per pass attempt.
- So far this season, the Commanders are bottom-10 in points allowed, placing 31st in the NFL with 228 points surrendered (28.5 per game). They also rank 30th in total yards allowed (2,993).
- Washington has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to six players this season.
- The Commanders have allowed 13 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hunter Henry vs. Kendall Fuller Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.