The November 5 matchup between the Green Bay Packers (2-5) and Los Angeles Rams (3-5) features a standoff at the quarterback position, with Jordan Love and Matthew Stafford leading the charge for their respective offenses. Which signal caller has the edge? We dissect all of the important numbers below.
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
Packers vs. Rams Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lambeau Field
- Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Love this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jordan Love vs. Matthew Stafford Matchup
||Passing Yards (Per Game)
||Rushing Yards (Per game)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Other Matchup Previews
Jordan Love Game Props
- Passing Yards Prop: Over/Under 212.5 yards
- Passing TD Prop: Over/Under 1.5 TD
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over/Under yards
Rams Defensive Stats
- This season, the Rams are 22nd in the NFL in points allowed (23 per game) and 21st in total yards allowed (333.6 per game).
- When it comes to defending the pass, Los Angeles ranks 16th in the NFL with 1,748 passing yards allowed (218.5 per game) and 18th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.6).
- Against the run, the Rams rank 20th in the NFL with 921 rushing yards allowed (115.1 per game) and 15th in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.1).
- On defense, Los Angeles ranks 17th in the NFL in red-zone efficiency allowed (53.8%) and 17th in third-down percentage allowed (39.8%).
Who comes out on top when the Packers and the Rams square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Packers Defensive Stats
- So far this season, the Rams rank 22nd in the NFL in points allowed (23 per game) and 21st in total yards allowed (333.6 per game).
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Los Angeles has surrendered 1,748 passing yards this year, ranking 16th in the league. In terms of passing touchdowns allowed, it is third in the NFL with eight.
- Against the run, the Rams have ceded 921 total rushing yards (20th in NFL) and rank 15th in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.1).
- Defensively, Los Angeles is 17th in the NFL in red-zone percentage allowed (53.8%) and 17th in third-down percentage allowed (39.8%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.