The Kansas City Chiefs' Travis Kelce will be up against the Miami Dolphins' defense and Emmanuel Ogbah in Week 9 action at Deutsche Bank Park. Check out this article for more stats and analysis on the Chiefs pass catchers' matchup against the Dolphins secondary.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Chiefs vs. Dolphins Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Time: 9:30 AM ET
- Venue: Deutsche Bank Park
- Location: Frankfurt-Flughafen, Germany
- TV: NFL Network
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Travis Kelce Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (TEs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Dolphins
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Travis Kelce vs. Emmanuel Ogbah Insights
Travis Kelce & the Chiefs' Offense
- Travis Kelce has hauled in 54 catches for 583 yards (83.3 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- In the air, Kansas City has thrown for 2,210 yards, or 276.3 per game -- that's the third-highest total in the NFL.
- The Chiefs' scoring average on offense is 23.4 points per game, 10th-highest in the league.
- Kansas City sports one of the highest pass rates in the league this season, passing the ball 38.8 times per game (third in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Chiefs pass the ball more often than every other team in the league, throwing an NFL-high 47 times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (57.3% red-zone pass rate).
Emmanuel Ogbah & the Dolphins' Defense
- Emmanuel Ogbah leads the team with one interception, while also collecting eight tackles, one TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Miami ranks 19th in the NFL with 1,772 passing yards allowed (221.5 per game) and 18th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.6).
- So far this season, the Dolphins have had one of the least effective defenses in the league, ranking 26th in the NFL by surrendering 25.5 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 20th in the NFL with 329.4 total yards allowed per contest.
- Three players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Miami this season.
- 10 players have hauled in a touchdown against the Dolphins this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Travis Kelce vs. Emmanuel Ogbah Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.