When the Alabama Crimson Tide match up with the Kentucky Wildcats at 12:00 PM on Saturday, November 11, our projection model predicts the Crimson Tide will take home the win. Our model also projects the spead, point total, and final score, which you can check out below.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Alabama vs. Kentucky Predictions and Picks
||Alabama 31, Kentucky 21
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up at BetMGM using our link.
Week 11 Predictions
Alabama Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Alabama vs. Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The Crimson Tide have an 81.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Crimson Tide's record against the spread is 6-3-0.
- Alabama has an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- The Crimson Tide have played nine games this year and six of them have gone over the total.
- Alabama games average 52.1 total points per game this season, 5.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Kentucky Betting Info (2023)
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 22.7% chance of a victory for the Wildcats.
- So far this year, the Wildcats have put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread.
- Kentucky is winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Wildcats' nine games with a set total.
- The average point total for Kentucky this season is 2.6 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Crimson Tide vs. Wildcats 2023 Scoring Insights
||Home Pts Allowed
||Away Pts Allowed
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.