The No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (8-1) will face off against their SEC-rival, the Kentucky Wildcats (6-3) in a matchup on Saturday, November 11, 2023 at Kroger Field. The Crimson Tide are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 10.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 47 points.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Alabama vs. Kentucky matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Alabama vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama vs. Kentucky Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
Week 11 Odds
Alabama vs. Kentucky Betting Trends
- Alabama has put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have covered the spread twice when favored by 10.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- Kentucky has won five games against the spread this year, failing to cover four times.
- The Wildcats have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
Alabama & Kentucky 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.
||Bet $100 to win $700
|To Win the SEC
||Bet $100 to win $165
|To Win the SEC
||Bet $100 to win $50000
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.