Our computer model predicts the Kansas Jayhawks will take down the Texas Tech Red Raiders on Saturday, November 11 at 12:00 PM. For a complete projection on the game at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS), which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep reading.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Predictions and Picks
||Kansas 32, Texas Tech 27
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up at BetMGM using our link.
Week 11 Predictions
Kansas Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Kansas vs. Texas Tech? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The Jayhawks have a 65.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Jayhawks have beaten the spread five times in nine games.
- Kansas has 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- There have been five Jayhawks games (out of nine) that went over the total this season.
- The over/under in this game is 62.5 points, 3.4 higher than the average total in Kansas games this season.
Texas Tech Betting Info (2023)
- The implied probability of a win by the Red Raiders based on the moneyline is 38.5%.
- The Red Raiders have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- Texas Tech is winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The Red Raiders have gone over in four of their eight games with a set total (50%).
- The average point total for the Texas Tech this year is 5.9 points less than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jayhawks vs. Red Raiders 2023 Scoring Insights
||Home Pts Allowed
||Away Pts Allowed
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.