The No. 19 Kansas Jayhawks (7-2) will square off against a fellow Big 12 opponent, the Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-5) in a matchup on Saturday, November 11, 2023 at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS). The Red Raiders will try to pull off an upset as 4-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 62.5 in the outing.
You will see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Kansas vs. Texas Tech matchup in this article.
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
Week 11 Odds
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Kansas has put together a 5-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jayhawks have been favored by 4 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Texas Tech is 3-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Red Raiders have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
Kansas & Texas Tech 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.
||Bet $100 to win $100000
|To Win the Big 12
||Bet $100 to win $50000
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.