In the game between the Wisconsin Badgers and Northwestern Wildcats on Saturday, November 11 at 3:30 PM, our projection model expects the Badgers to come away with the victory. Wanting predictions on the final score, spread, and point total, too? Find a complete game projection below.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Wisconsin vs. Northwestern Predictions and Picks
||Wisconsin 28, Northwestern 16
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up at BetMGM using our link.
Week 11 Predictions
Wisconsin Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Wisconsin vs. Northwestern? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Badgers' implied win probability is 81.8%.
- The Badgers have covered the spread four times in eight games.
- In games it has played as 11.5-point favorites or more, Wisconsin has an ATS record of 1-1.
- The Badgers have seen three of its eight games hit the over.
- The over/under in this matchup is 42.5 points, 7.3 fewer than the average total in this season's Wisconsin contests.
Northwestern Betting Info (2023)
- The Wildcats have a 22.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Wildcats are 5-2-0 ATS this year.
- In games it has played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, Northwestern is 2-2 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Wildcats' seven games with a set total.
- The average total for Northwestern games this season is 0.5 fewer points than the point total of 42.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Badgers vs. Wildcats 2023 Scoring Insights
||Home Pts Allowed
||Away Pts Allowed
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.