The Buffalo Bills (5-4) take on the Denver Broncos (3-5) at Highmark Stadium on Monday, November 13, 2023. We have best bets recommendations for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Bills vs. Broncos? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is Bills vs. Broncos?
- Game Date: Monday, November 13, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The Bills are the bet in this matchup. They're favored by 7.0 more points in the model than BetMGM (14.5 to 7.5).
- Looking at this contest's moneyline, the Bills' implied win probability is 78.9%.
- The Bills have won five of the eight games they were the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -375 or shorter, Buffalo has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- The Broncos have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
- Denver has played as an underdog of +295 or more once this season and lost that game.
Who will win? The Bills or Broncos? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Buffalo (-7.5)
- The Bills have compiled a 3-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Buffalo has 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The Broncos have covered the spread two times in eight games with a set spread.
- Denver has not covered the spread when it is at least 7.5-point underdogs (0-1).
Parlay your bets together on the Bills vs. Broncos matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (47.5)
- Between them, these two teams average 0.7 more points per game (48.2) than this matchup's over/under (47.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 fewer points per game (46.1) than this matchup's over/under of 47.5 points.
- Bills games with a set total have hit the over three times this season (33.3%).
- The Broncos have hit the over in four of their eight games with a set total (50%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Dalton Kincaid Receptions (Our pick: 5.5/Under)
Russell Wilson Passing Touchdowns (Our pick: 1.5/Under)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.