The Buffalo Bills (5-4) face the Denver Broncos (3-5) on Monday, November 13, 2023 at Highmark Stadium. The Bills are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7.5 points. The over/under is set at 47.5 in the outing.
As you prepare to do some live betting during the Bills' upcoming tilt versus Broncos, review the article below, where we provide statistics to help you with your in-game betting decisions.
Sign up to live bet on the Bills-Broncos matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Watch Broncos vs Bills on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bills vs. Broncos Quarter-By-Quarter Betting Tips
- At the end of the first quarter this year, the Bills have had the lead four times, have been behind four times, and have been tied one time.
- Buffalo's offense is averaging 4.9 points in the first quarter this season. Defensively, it is surrendering 5.8 points on average in the first quarter.
- After the first quarter this season, the Broncos have been leading in five games and have been behind in three games.
- The Bills have won the second quarter in six games this season, been outscored in the second quarter in two games, and they've tied in the second quarter in one game.
- Buffalo's offense is averaging 7.9 points in the second quarter this year. Defensively, it is giving up four points on average in the second quarter.
- This year, the Broncos have won the second quarter in four games, and they've lost the second quarter in four games.
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
- The Bills have outscored their opponent in the third quarter in five games this season, been outscored in the third quarter in one game, and been knotted up in the third quarter in three games.
- Offensively, Buffalo is averaging 3.8 points in the third quarter (21st-ranked) this year. It is giving up 1.3 points on average in the third quarter (second-ranked) on defense.
- The Broncos have lost the third quarter in five games this season. Meanwhile, they've tied the third quarter in three games.
- In nine games this year, the Bills have lost the fourth quarter three times and outscored their opponent six times.
- Buffalo's offense is averaging 9.3 points in the fourth quarter this year. Defensively, it is surrendering 6.8 points on average in that quarter.
- Regarding fourth-quarter scoring, the Broncos have outscored their opponent in that quarter in four games and have lost that quarter in four games.
BetMGM is your home for live betting the NFL this season.
Bills vs. Broncos Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- At the end of the first half, the Bills have had the lead five times (4-1 in those games) and have trailed four times (1-3).
- The Broncos have been winning five times (2-3 in those games) and have been behind three times (1-2) at the completion of the first half.
- In nine games this year, the Bills have lost the second half three times and won six times.
- Buffalo's offense is averaging 13.1 points in the second half this season. On the other side of the ball, it is giving up 8.1 points on average in the second half.
- In terms of scoring in the second half, the Broncos have won the second half in three games, with a 2-1 record in those contests. They have lost the second half in five games (1-4).
Rep the Bills or the Broncos with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.