The Clemson Tigers (6-4) carry college football's 20th-ranked rushing D into a clash with the No. 22 North Carolina Tar Heels (8-2), who have the No. 18 rushing offense in the country, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Tigers are 7.5-point favorites. The over/under in this outing is 59.5 points.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Clemson vs. North Carolina matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Clemson vs. North Carolina Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson vs. North Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
Week 12 Odds
Clemson vs. North Carolina Betting Trends
- Clemson has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Tigers have been favored by 7.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- North Carolina has won five games against the spread this year, failing to cover four times.
Clemson & North Carolina 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.
||Bet $100 to win $15000
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.