The Fresno State Bulldogs (8-2) will play their MWC-rival, the New Mexico Lobos (3-7) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field. The Lobos will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 23.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 59.5 points has been set for the outing.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Fresno State vs. New Mexico matchup.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
Week 12 Odds
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Fresno State has covered four times in nine chances against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 23.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- New Mexico is 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Lobos have not covered the spread when an underdog by 23.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
Fresno State & New Mexico 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MWC
||Bet $100 to win $50000
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.