The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (10-0), with the 19th-ranked run defense in the country, will visit the No. 21 Tennessee Volunteers (7-3) and the eighth-ranked rushing offense, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Volunteers are by 9.5 points. An over/under of 58.5 points has been set for the contest.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Georgia vs. Tennessee matchup in this article.
Georgia vs. Tennessee Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Venue: Neyland Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia vs. Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
Week 12 Odds
Georgia vs. Tennessee Betting Trends
- Georgia has put together a 3-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulldogs are 3-7 ATS this season when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Tennessee has put together a 6-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
Georgia & Tennessee 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.
||Bet $100 to win $250
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.