Big 12 foes match up when the No. 23 Kansas State Wildcats (7-3) and the Kansas Jayhawks (7-3) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS).
Kansas State ranks 48th in total defense this season (356 yards allowed per game), but has been thriving on offense, ranking 19th-best in the FBS with 452.8 total yards per game. From an offensive standpoint, Kansas is accumulating 32.7 points per game (33rd-ranked). It ranks 66th in the FBS defensively (26.2 points given up per game).
In the story below, we'll give you all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Kansas State vs. Kansas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Kansas State vs. Kansas Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- Will Howard has 2,190 yards passing for Kansas State, completing 63.6% of his passes and throwing 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 290 rushing yards (29 ypg) on 66 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, DJ Giddens, has carried the ball 143 times for 859 yards (85.9 per game) and seven touchdowns. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 282 receiving yards on 26 catches with two touchdowns through the air.
- Treshaun Ward has been handed the ball 107 times this year and racked up 540 yards (54 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks' 554 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 67 times and has registered 49 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Ben Sinnott has put together a 501-yard season so far with four touchdowns, reeling in 35 passes on 56 targets.
Kansas Stats Leaders
- Jason Bean leads Kansas with 1,431 yards on 92-of-154 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 171 rushing yards (17.1 ypg) on 37 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Devin Neal is his team's leading rusher with 155 carries for 965 yards, or 96.5 per game. He's found the end zone 10 times on the ground, as well. Neal has also chipped in with 23 catches for 212 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Daniel Hishaw Jr. has been given 102 carries and totaled 552 yards with eight touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold has collected 33 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 559 (55.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 43 times and has two touchdowns.
- Quentin Skinner has caught 21 passes and compiled 412 receiving yards (41.2 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Mason Fairchild has racked up 337 reciving yards (33.7 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas State or Kansas gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.