The No. 7 Texas Longhorns (9-1) and the Iowa State Cyclones (6-4) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Jack Trice Stadium in a battle of Big 12 opponents.
Texas ranks 28th in points scored this year (33.8 points per game), but has been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking 19th-best in the FBS with 18.4 points allowed per game. From an offensive standpoint, Iowa State is accumulating 347.8 total yards per contest (94th-ranked). It ranks 29th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (329 total yards given up per game).
We dig deep into all of the info you need before this matchup begins in this article, including how to watch on FOX.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Texas vs. Iowa State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ames, Iowa
- Venue: Jack Trice Stadium
Check out all the college football action on Fubo and ESPN+ this season!
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Texas vs. Iowa State Key Statistics
||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)
||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)
Texas Stats Leaders
- Quinn Ewers has 2,232 yards passing for Texas, completing 70.3% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdowns and four interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jonathon Brooks, has carried the ball 186 times for 1,138 yards (113.8 per game), scoring 10 times. He's also caught 25 passes for 286 yards and one touchdown.
- CJ Baxter has carried the ball 88 times for 391 yards (39.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Xavier Worthy's 757 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 90 times and has collected 59 catches and four touchdowns.
- Adonai Mitchell has caught 40 passes for 637 yards (63.7 yards per game) and nine touchdowns this year.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders has hauled in 26 grabs for 425 yards, an average of 42.5 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
Iowa State Stats Leaders
- Rocco Becht has recored 2,121 passing yards, or 212.1 per game, so far this season. He has completed 62.1% of his passes and has collected 15 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Eli Sanders has rushed for 467 yards on 96 carries so far this year while scoring four times on the ground.
- Cartevious Norton has compiled 341 yards on 84 carries with three touchdowns.
- Jayden Higgins' 610 receiving yards (61 yards per game) are a team high. He has 35 catches on 58 targets with four touchdowns.
- Jaylin Noel has racked up 536 receiving yards (53.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 52 receptions.
- Benjamin Brahmer's 21 receptions (on 42 targets) have netted him 271 yards (27.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas or Iowa State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.