Amon-Ra St. Brown versus the Chicago Bears pass defense and Jaylon Johnson is a matchup to watch in Week 11, when the Lions play the Bears at Ford Field. We have stats and insights available for you right here.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Lions vs. Bears Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ford Field
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Amon-Ra St. Brown Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Bears
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Jaylon Johnson Insights
Amon-Ra St. Brown & the Lions' Offense
- Amon-Ra St. Brown leads his squad with 821 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 65 receptions (out of 87 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- In the air, Detroit has passed for 2,407 yards, or 267.4 per game -- that's the sixth-highest total in the league.
- The Lions are scoring 26.8 points per game, the eighth-most in the NFL.
- Detroit is throwing the ball quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking seventh in the NFL with 36.2 pass attempts per contest.
- In the red zone, the Lions air it out less frequently than most of the league, throwing 28 times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (31.8% red-zone pass rate), which ranks sixth in the NFL.
Jaylon Johnson & the Bears' Defense
- Jaylon Johnson has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 23 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Chicago is having trouble this season, with 2,482 passing yards allowed (30th in NFL). It ranks 31st with 20 passing touchdowns allowed.
- This season, the Bears are having trouble on defense, allowing 25.5 points per game (21st in NFL).
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Chicago this season.
- The Bears have allowed a touchdown pass to 18 players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Jaylon Johnson Advanced Stats
|Amon-Ra St. Brown
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.