In Week 11 action at Empower Field at Mile High, the Denver Broncos' Courtland Sutton will be up against the Minnesota Vikings defense and Byron Murphy. See below for more stats and insights on this matchup for the Denver receivers against the Vikings' pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Broncos vs. Vikings Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Venue: Empower Field at Mile High
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Courtland Sutton Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Vikings
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Courtland Sutton vs. Byron Murphy Insights
Courtland Sutton & the Broncos' Offense
- Courtland Sutton's 433 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 57 times and has registered 41 catches and seven touchdowns.
- In the air, Denver has thrown for 1,661 yards, or 184.6 per game -- that's the fourth-lowest total in the league.
- The Broncos are scoring 21.8 points per game, 19th in the NFL.
- Denver has one of the lowest pass rates in the league this season, airing it out 29.1 times per game (third-fewest in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Broncos rank 12th in the league in pass attempts, passing the ball 43 times this season. The team's pass rate in the red zone is 53.1%.
Byron Murphy & the Vikings' Defense
- Byron Murphy has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 38 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Minnesota has allowed 2,244 total passing yards (22nd in NFL) and rank 11th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.3).
- This year, the Vikings are allowing 20.9 points per contest (20th in NFL) and 323.2 total yards per game (20th).
- Minnesota has allowed four players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Vikings have allowed a touchdown pass to 13 players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Courtland Sutton vs. Byron Murphy Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.