Keenan Allen versus the Green Bay Packers pass defense and Rudy Ford is a matchup to watch in Week 11, when the Chargers face the Packers at Lambeau Field. We have stats and insights available for you in the following article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Chargers vs. Packers Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lambeau Field
- Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Keenan Allen Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Packers
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Keenan Allen vs. Rudy Ford Insights
Keenan Allen & the Chargers' Offense
- Keenan Allen's 895 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 97 times and has totaled 73 receptions and six touchdowns.
- In the air, Los Angeles has thrown for 2,242 yards, or 249.1 per game -- that put the team 11th in the league.
- The Chargers score the ninth-most points in the league, 26.6 per game.
- Los Angeles is passing the ball quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking eighth in the NFL with 35.9 pass attempts per contest.
- In the red zone, the Chargers are airing it out a lot compared to the rest of the league, ranking seventh in the NFL with 46 total red-zone pass attempts (50.0% red-zone pass rate).
Rudy Ford & the Packers' Defense
- Rudy Ford has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 58 tackles and four passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Green Bay's defense has been firing on all cylinders, with 1,688 passing yards allowed this year (sixth-fewest in NFL).
- So far this year, the Packers have had one of the top defenses in the league, ranking ninth in the NFL by giving up 20.2 points per game. They rank eighth in the NFL with 320.6 total yards allowed per contest.
- Green Bay has allowed over 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Packers have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Keenan Allen vs. Rudy Ford Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.