Tyreek Hill and the Miami Dolphins meet the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 11 at Hard Rock Stadium, where they'll be up against Robert Spillane and the Las Vegas Raiders defense. For more stats and analysis on the Dolphins pass catchers' matchup against the Raiders' secondary, see below.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Dolphins vs. Raiders Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Watch the NFL all season long on Fubo!
Tyreek Hill Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts
||Avg. Fantasy Pts
||Fantasy Rank (WRs)
||Fantasy Rank (Overall)
||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Raiders
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Tyreek Hill vs. Robert Spillane Insights
Tyreek Hill & the Dolphins' Offense
- Tyreek Hill leads his squad with 1,076 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 69 catches (out of 97 targets) and scored eight touchdowns.
- In the air, Miami has thrown for 2,587 yards, or 287.4 per game -- that's the second-highest total in the league.
- The Dolphins' scoring average on offense is the second-highest in the league, at 31.7 points per game.
- Miami, which is averaging 34.6 pass attempts per game, ranks 14th in the league.
- The Dolphins have made 43 pass attempts inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season, ranking them 12th in the NFL. They throw the ball 48.3% of the time in the red zone.
Robert Spillane & the Raiders' Defense
- Robert Spillane leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 81 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three passes defended.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Las Vegas has been one of the most effective defenses in the league, ranking 10th in the NFL by surrendering 198.7 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranks ninth with 6.2 yards allowed per pass attempt.
- This year, the Raiders' defense is 19th in the NFL with 20.5 points allowed per game and 24th with 334.3 total yards allowed per contest.
- Las Vegas has allowed one player to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Raiders have given up a touchdown pass to 11 players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tyreek Hill vs. Robert Spillane Advanced Stats
|Yards Per Reception
|Rec. Yards Per Game
||Tackles Per Game
|Rec. Yards After Catch
||Tackles For Loss
|Rec. Red Zone Targets
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.