The Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-6), with college football's sixth-ranked run defense, play the No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (9-2) and their 20th-ranked run D on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Cornhuskers are just 2.5-point favorites. The over/under in this contest is 26 points.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Nebraska vs. Iowa matchup in this article.
Nebraska vs. Iowa Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nebraska vs. Iowa Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
Week 13 Odds
Nebraska vs. Iowa Betting Trends
- Nebraska has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing seven times.
- The Cornhuskers have been favored by 2.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Iowa is 4-5-1 ATS this season.
- The Hawkeyes have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
Nebraska & Iowa 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.
||Bet $100 to win $50000
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.