According to bookmakers, the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-9) have +2500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Saturday, December 2 at the Detroit Pistons, starting at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cavaliers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $2500
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $1300
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $1200 to win $100
Think the Cavaliers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers Standings Information
||New York Knicks
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers are 10-9 so far this season.
- This year, the Cavaliers are 5-6 at home with a 5-3 record on the road.
- The Cavs have a 6-6 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 4-3 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Cavaliers have tallied a pair of wins when favored by three or fewer points this season (2-4), and have won four contests when favored by three or more points (4-2).
- Although the Cavs have picked up four wins as underdogs by 3.5 or more points (4-1), they have come up short in all two games as underdogs by three or fewer points.
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Cavaliers' Top Players
- The Cavaliers scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who averages 27.6 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and 5.3 assists.
- Cleveland's leading rebounder is Evan Mobley, averaging 10.7 boards per game, and its best passer is Darius Garland with 5.9 assists per game.
- Max Strus makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- Mitchell is Cleveland's leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Mobley leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.