The Los Angeles Clippers (8-10) are not expected to be contenders this season, with +2200 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship as they head into a matchup at home against the Golden State Warriors on Saturday, December 2 at 4:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Clippers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $2200
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $1200
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $250 to win $100
Think the Clippers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clippers Standings Information
||New Orleans Pelicans
||Los Angeles Lakers
||Golden State Warriors
||Los Angeles Clippers
||Portland Trail Blazers
||San Antonio Spurs
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Clippers Team Stats
- The Clippers have an 8-10 record on the season so far.
- This year, the Clippers are 5-3 at home while putting together a 3-7 record on the road.
- The Clips have an 8-5 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a winless 0-5 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Clippers are undefeated (2-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and are 6-5 when favored by more than three points.
- The Clips have not mustered a single victory as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season (0-2). It is the same story as underdogs by three or fewer points, as they are 0-3.
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Clippers' Top Players
- Paul George leads the Clippers in scoring, tallying 23.4 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Ivica Zubac leads Los Angeles in rebounding, averaging 9.1 per game, while Russell Westbrook leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.4 in each contest.
- The Clippers get the most three-point shooting production out of George, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
- Kawhi Leonard and Zubac lead Los Angeles on the defensive end, with Leonard leading the team in steals by averaging 1.7 per game and Zubac in blocks, averaging 1.4 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.