According to bookmakers, the Charlotte Hornets (6-11) have +100000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Saturday, December 2 at home against the Minnesota Timberwolves, starting at 5:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Hornets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $100000
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $50000
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $100 to win $475
Think the Hornets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets Standings Information
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hornets Team Stats
- The Hornets have six wins so far this season (6-11).
- The Hornets are 3-6 at home, 3-5 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Hornets have won one game (1-2) as the favorite while finishing 5-9 in games listed as underdogs.
- Although the Hornets have picked up one win when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (1-1), they have come up short in the one game when they were favored by three or fewer points.
- The Hornets have failed to win all two games as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (0-2), but they have won five games when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (5-7).
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Hornets' Top Players
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hornets is Mark Williams, who puts up 13.4 points and 10.3 rebounds per game.
- Gordon Hayward is Charlotte's best passer, dispensing 4.7 assists per game while scoring 13.8 PPG.
- P.J. Washington leads the Hornets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Hayward is Charlotte's leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Williams leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.