The Sacramento Kings (11-7) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +4000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA title. Next up on their schedule is a matchup on Monday, December 4 at home against the New Orleans Pelicans, tipping at 10:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Kings NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $4000
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $2000
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $225 to win $100
Think the Kings can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings Standings Information
||Oklahoma City Thunder
||Los Angeles Lakers
||New Orleans Pelicans
||Los Angeles Clippers
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kings Team Stats
- The Kings have put together an 11-7 record on the season so far.
- This year, the Kings are 6-2 at home with a 5-5 record on the road.
- The Kings have a 7-5 record in games they were listed as the favorite, while finishing 4-2 when listed as the underdog.
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, the Kings have put up a 4-4 record. They are 3-1 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- While the Kings have won only one game this season when playing as underdogs by three or more points (1-1), they are 3-1 when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Kings' Top Players
- The Kings leader in rebounds and assist is Domantas Sabonis, who grabs 11.8 rebounds and distributes 6.9 assists per game along with scoring 18.6 points per contest.
- De'Aaron Fox leads Sacramento in scoring, averaging 30.3 per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 6.6 assists.
- Malik Monk makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- The Sacramento steals leader is Fox, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Sabonis, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.