Bookmakers list the Orlando Magic (14-5) with +12500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. They next take the court on the road against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday, December 2 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Magic NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $12500
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $5000
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $100 to win $165
Think the Magic can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Magic Standings Information
||New York Knicks
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Magic Team Stats
- The Magic have a 14-5 record on the season so far.
- The Magic are 9-2 at home, 5-3 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Magic are perfect at 7-0 as the favorite while going 7-5 as underdogs.
- The Magic have taken care of business when playing as the favorites this season, posting a 2-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 5-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- While the Magic are victorious in two games this season when they were playing as underdogs by three points or fewer (2-2), they are 5-3 when underdogs by three or more points.
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Magic's Top Players
- The Magic leader in rebounds and assist is Paolo Banchero, who pulls down 6.6 rebounds and distributes 4.7 assists per game along with scoring 19.7 points per contest.
- Orlando's leading scorer is Franz Wagner, who drops 21.2 points a game in addition to his 5.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Wagner makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Jalen Suggs is Orlando's leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Goga Bitadze leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.