The Indiana Pacers (9-8) currently have +20000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. They next hit the court on the road against the Miami Heat on Saturday, December 2 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pacers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $20000
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $6600
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $100 to win $120
Think the Pacers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacers Standings Information
||New York Knicks
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Pacers Team Stats
- The Pacers are 9-8 so far this season.
- This year, the Pacers are 6-5 at home while putting together a 3-3 record on the road.
- The Pacers are 5-5 when playing as the favorite, with four victories (4-3) when listed as the underdog.
- Although the Pacers have picked up five wins when favored by more than three points this season (5-4), they have come up short in all one game when they were favored by three points or fewer.
- The Pacers are perfect (2-0) when they are underdogs by three or fewer points this season, and they have taken home the victory in a couple of contests when they are underdogs by 3.5 points or more (2-3).
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Pacers' Top Players
- The Pacers leader in points and assists is Tyrese Haliburton, who puts up 27.0 points per game to go with 11.8 assists.
- Indiana's best rebounder is Myles Turner, who averages 7.6 boards per game in addition to his 16.6 PPG average.
- Haliburton leads the Pacers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Indiana steals leader is Bruce Brown, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Turner, who compiles 2.1 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.