According to sportsbooks, the New Orleans Pelicans (11-9) have +5000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Saturday, December 2 at the Chicago Bulls, starting at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $5000
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $2000
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $150 to win $100
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans Standings Information
||Oklahoma City Thunder
||New Orleans Pelicans
||Los Angeles Lakers
||Golden State Warriors
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans have 11 wins so far this season (11-9).
- This year, the Pelicans are 8-4 at home while putting together a 3-5 record on the road.
- The Pels have a 4-4 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 7-5 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- While the Pelicans have been victorious in just one game when favored by three or fewer points (1-2), they are 3-2 when favored by three or more points.
- When they have played as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season, the Pels are 4-4. Meanwhile, they have a 3-1 record when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Pelicans' Top Players
- Brandon Ingram leads the Pelicans in points and assists per game, scoring 23.4 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- New Orleans' best rebounder is Jonas Valanciunas, who averages 9.0 boards per game in addition to his 14.0 PPG average.
- Jordan Hawkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- Herbert Jones and Valanciunas lead New Orleans on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals by averaging 1.8 per game and Valanciunas in blocks, averaging 1.4 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.