According to bookmakers, the Minnesota Timberwolves (15-4) have +2500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Wednesday, December 6 at home against the San Antonio Spurs, starting at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $2500
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $1300
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $150 to win $100
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Standings Information
||Oklahoma City Thunder
||Los Angeles Lakers
||New Orleans Pelicans
||Los Angeles Clippers
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have put together a 15-4 record on the season so far.
- This year, the Timberwolves are 9-1 at home with a 6-3 record on the road.
- The T-Wolves are 12-2 when playing as the favorite, with three wins (3-2) when listed as underdogs.
- The Timberwolves have won only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1), but they have 11 wins in 12 games when favored by three or more points.
- While the T-Wolves are victorious in only one game when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (1-1), they have picked up a pair of wins in three games when underdogs by three or more points.
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The Timberwolves scoring leader is Karl-Anthony Towns, who averages 22.2 per contest to go with 9.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Rudy Gobert leads Minnesota in rebounding, averaging 11.6 per game, while Mike Conley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.2 in each contest.
- The Timberwolves get the most three-point shooting production out of Towns, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Towns and Gobert lead Minnesota on the defensive end, with Towns leading the team in steals by averaging 0.9 per game and Gobert in blocks, averaging 2.4 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.